Jury Members of the 2012 international Sisley-Jérôme Lejeune Award
The chairman is Professor Jean-Marie SAUDUBRAY- emeritus professor of paediatrics, René Descartes Paris University, Necker Enfants-Malades Hospital.
The other jury members are:
- Dr Henri BLEHAUT – Research director at the Jérôme Lejeune Foundation, Paris
- Dr Nathalie CARTIER –Research director at the INSERM, St-Vincent de Paul Hospital, Paris
- Dr Nathalie CARTIER-LACAVE – Research Director at the Inserm, Paris
- Pr. Wiliam MOBLEY – Emeritus professor of neurosciences at the San Diego University, California, winner of the 2011 international Sisley - Jérôme Lejeune Award
- Dr Marie-Claude POTIER – Research director at the CNRS, Paris